Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Leaving 2008

Disclaimer: I am breaking from my usual format to bring you a special, end of the year installment of this blog.  I realize that I missed posting last week and I'm eternally sorry.  I'll try my best not to let that happen again!


Highlights of 2008: 
Owen's firsts (steps, words, foods, camp-outs, kisses), visiting family in Texas, Washington and most recently in Georgia, Luke's pig with a long-bow and best fishing season so far, Sarah's raise at work and completed apron and website projects.  

Goals for 2009:  
Sarah:  Consistency (schedule, working out, bible-reading, parenting, communicating), tropical vacation, creating something satisfying, that ever elusive balance between God, self, family, friends, work...

Luke: Black bear with long bow, black bear with pistol, blaze moose trail, dead moose (with long bow or gun or hand grenades... whatever it takes), busy fishing season despite the economy, to be a great husband and dad

Owen: Fill-out new 2T clothes, potty training, more words, less fuss, 4 more teeth, drop the morning nap,  continue to grow strong and happy and healthy. 

I had thought about trying to pick out the top 10 pictures of 2008, but finding that so difficult, I decided instead to post one of my favorite pictures from each month of 2008.  Most of these you may have already seen in past blog posts or via mass email, but here they are again for you to enjoy!  Happy New Year!


January


February


March


April


May


June


July


August


September


October


November


December

1 comment:

Casey said...

Hi Sarah- its Casey (erics wife)... just now retrieved our snail mail & got your Christmas photo. Owen is adorable. They grow up so fast, but I love every minute of it... Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years. Catch up more later. Love ya- casey