Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Luke takes the driver's seat...

So Sarah gave me permission to commandeer her blog since I would have a little more time during the day than she would. Since this is my first time posting, I figured I'd better make it good, so here goes. Some of you may already have caught wind of this but hopefully it will be news to at least a few "Mostly Owen" lurkers out there. And for anyone that we flat-out lied to we are sorry for our less than truthful knee jerk response of "no, I don't know what you are talking about" or something of that nature. The Woodruff family is expected to increase by one in late September. The ultrasound suggested Sept. 22 but Sarah feels sure that we'll be seeing "junior" about a week later. Now I know what many of you are thinking and I had the same concern, "They can't have a baby then, what about Luke's moose hunt?" Don't worry, season starts Sept. 15th so we should have one down and ready for transport within the first few days in time to get back to my very pregnant wife. And if the baby comes early, well, we may just have "junior's" first moose hunt. The wall tent is very cozy.



4 comments:

Lela Paden said...

The Paden Family is looking forward to meeting this little one.

Rachel said...

We're very happy for you guys and your new addition. And I must admit, I was a bit concerned about your moose hunt too, Luke. Glad you got things all figured out. :)

Dana Wyatt said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to meeting your little one.

Anonymous said...

What happens to "Mostly Owen" when Jr. comes?