Sunday, September 11, 2011

...and August!

In August, Owen, Annabelle and I took a 3-week trip to introduce Annabelle to my sister and her family. While there, we went to a lake in Northern Minnesota to celebrate Emma and Megan's 13th birthday and drove to Bismarck, ND to visit my Grandma. On the way home, we stopped in Washington for a quick visit and took Owen to the Woodland Park Zoo where they were having a dinosaur exhibit. Then, home again, home again jiggity jig!

Owen and his new buddy, Graham Burkholder riding the tractor at the zoo

little Owen boy

Owen finally meets his love

posing on the pictosaurous

Owen and I with Megan and Parker

my new favorite picture

me and my girl

beware leaches!

Kolden Girls

Annie and Great Grammie

...turns out he also loves frogs!

super Megan!

Parker showing his fancy moves

boat ride and birthday girls

Birthday crocheting lessons

Cousins enjoying a breakfast of Great Grandma's rice krispy treats
It's cereal, right?

Bailey, Erin and Emma

Birthday pipe cleaner tiaras

blondies

sweet blue-eyed girl

So happy with her Uncle Chris

Exploring the park with Auntie Erin

No comments: